When faced with the loss of a pet, we are here to provide the same assistance you would expect when faced with the loss of any other loved one. Pets are, after all, part of the family and for some, the only family members.
We strive to offer a selection of products, choices and advice to memorialize your pet in a dignified and safe manner in full compliance with local regulations.
Our services, all of which are optional, include the following:
- Transferring your pet from your veterinarian's office or your home in Mississauga and surrounding areas. We will explain the service options available and your pet will be taken to Pets at Peace in a dignified manner.
- Should you wish to bring your pet directly to Pets at Peace, as many people do, we are here to assist you.
- Available by appointment only between 9am-5pm, 7 days a week
- Helping you in selecting a tastefully appointed item to memorialize your pet
- Permanent Online memorial
- Individual Pet Cremation – Your pet is cremated individually. Your pet's ashes are returned to you in an urn
- Private Viewing Pet Cremation
Serving Mississauga and surrounding areas. Please call 416-699-9955